Thursday, October 13, 2016

HOUSE ANIMATION: COMING AT YOU

New Experiences 

My last animation project was a 3D animation of a house. Through this project I used a program called Sketchup. As I created this program I learned a lot about 3D modeling and Sketchup. I learned the tools push, pull, follow me, and many more. As I used these tools I also learned techniques to making 3D animations. I learned how to make a roof, which was very difficult, doors, windows and much more. I made the foundation of the house by making a rectangle the size I wanted the house to be, then I used the push, pull tool to make it 3D. Then, to make the garage and other cut outs, I drew the shape that I wanted to cut out, then selected the area I wanted to cut out and deleted it. I also learned about the principles of light and shadows. Lights and shadows are used to enhance the animation, make it look more life like, and to bring out details in the animation. after i pit the lights and shadows in I animated the camera to show all angle son the house. overall, this was the easiest part. To animate the camera all you do is place it where you want a frame to be and then press add to create the frame. I also learned about myself, that i shouldn't stress and pick projects I know I can do and do it well. Over all the projects this one was my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment