Thursday, May 4, 2017

SHARK TANK PROJECT


My Contribution 

As part of my group I created or helped create the video, two graphics in the graphic design rotation, and a 2D animation. These help promote the product and tell what it does and why people should buy it. Even though my group has almost everything done we still have things we need to do. The first thing that we need to finish is the website for our product. The website we contain all of our work we created during fourth quarter. I also need to reedit the video because the audio got messed up and I need to go back and reinsert it. Other than that we have everything done.

Team Work

My group works very well together and are able to communicate well with each other. However, this ability to communicate sometimes  interferes with out ability and can get us behind. Once we get back on track and put our minds to getting done we are able to produce wonderful things and be very productive. Overall my team works very well together we could be a bit more productive and less talkative but other than that we are successful.

1 comment:

  1. The post is absolutely fantastic! Lots of great information and inspiration both of which we all need! Also like to admire the time and effort you put into your blog. For more info visit
    ecommerce website development company | ECommerce Web Design Company in Bangalore|

    ReplyDelete